Friday, August 23, 2013

Rating the Weeks Reads


This has been a week of reading from my already loaded kindle.  I find it amazing the number of kindle books I have accumulated since finally purchasing my kindle touch and yet continue to add more!  Did you know you can also purchase the audio version of the book and sync them together so when you are traveling and just can't put the book down you can flip to the audio. Back and forth, such a great feature!

Now my favorite top three (in no order) picks out of this week's reads and why.

Her Perfect Revenge by Anna Mara
It was just flat out great humor.  I had plenty of opportunities to laugh out loud with the cheeky humor. Oh, and the sex scenes you have to read for yourself.  Bet you can't get through kinky ones without busting a gut in laughter.

I hate You... I think by Anna Davis
Not the student-teacher book you think. Think Beautiful Disasters, Unteachable and Sons of Anarchy all rolled into one and toned way the fuck down.  

Raziel by Kristina Douglas
A paranormal read that had a lot of the touches I enjoy.  It had great humor, a twist to vamps and nephilim, love, hot alpha males and great sex.
 

4 of 5 stars
4 Stars: Loved - Highly Recommend
 

 Raziel Demon Warrior 
 
Rebel Dancing on the Head of a Pin Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories Bane 
 
Where Angels Fear to Tread Her Perfect Revenge I Hate You...I Think

No comments:

Post a Comment

We “The Novel Lasses” would love to know what you are thinking. Leave us a comment and Alexandra or Lissa will get back to you ASAP! Remember to be kind and love one another! Share!